I know that I should write something witty here and I’ll try. If you must know the pertinent details here’s a few:
- I read…pretty much everything that I find. I have an eclectic taste for books and literature.
- I earned my SPHR in December ’09, recerted in ’13 and I also teach test prep & an HR certification class for the University (go figure).
- I’m a father to some amazing girls. My oldest is eleven and the other is a five year old terrorist. I am teaching them how to avoid mediocrity…
- I’m a husband, son, brother, cousin, uncle, and godfather.
- I’m a music lover and absolutely love Spotify. I listen to it all, bad 80’s & 90’s with some random stuff in between. Fav bands: The Police, Steely Dan, Bowie, JWH.
You’ve already met me once or twice. I remind you of a friend of yours in college. Not the nerd or the frat-boy (although at times I can be both). We’ve probably dated. It ended badly. It was more than likely my fault. (It’s not you, it’s me….really)
I remind you of that one friend that you have that will listen to you bitch and moan and not offer you advice. (That’s for professionals). I’m also the guy who has a few friends who are professionals who dispense advice, I send you to them so they can take your co-pay.
I’m the guy who likes to have a good time, enjoy a decent drink, cook for my friends, and always serves champagne to my guests at the beginning of dinner parties.
Over dinner, we can discuss/argue politics, religion, economic theories, college sports, social media and business strategy. At the end of the night, I want to leave you guessing about my true feelings, but you’re not mad, because I didn’t make you look like an ass.
I once had a whole lot to say, then I failed. Hell I keep failing, but I keep going on…Having learned from that life changing experience I only have 3 words:
Baby, I’m back!